1. THE GLOBAL MARKET LEADER WITH A STRONG BRAND IN HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE MOBILE LIVING NICHES
- Number 1 or number 2 in 75 percent of the relevant markets.
- High barriers to entry thanks to high product requirements and tailor-made product dimension.
- Strong and long-term established relationships with our customers.
- Clear economy of scale in the niches, which are under the radar for large appliance manufacturers.
福德正神彩票2. FAVORABLE MACRO AND CUSTOMER TRENDS SUPPORTING LONG TERM GROWTH
- Structural drivers in RVOEM such as demographic changes, increased leisure spending and more focus on outdoor lifestyle.
- High demand in CPVOEM for improved driver comfort, also supported by new regulations on idling.
- Shorter replacement cycles and higher spending on leisure and outdoor products in Aftermarket.
3. LARGE AND PROFITABLE AFTERMARKET WITH GROWTH
- Untapped growth potential in core product areas such as cooling boxes, parking coolers and sanitation products.
- Possibility to enter new product categories where Dometic’s unique distribution can facilitate growth.
4. WELL-INVESTED BUSINESS WITH STRONG PROFITABILITY AND RETURNS
- Investments have been made during more than 40 years as part of Electrolux and as an independent company.
- Out of our 28 sites only 10 are regarded as major production entities, whereas the remaining are focused on assembly.
- Low continued investment needs of 2–2.5 percent of net sales in capex and product development respectively
5. DIVERSIFICATION ACROSS GEOGRAPHIES, PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS ADDS RESILIENCE
- Three regions with eight different businesses per region giving 24 businesses with own P&L. This reduces risk and cyclicality.
6. GROWTH STRATEGY WITH LARGE UPSIDE POTENTIAL
- Strengthen OEM business within attractive niche positions.
- Growing Aftermarket business by widening the customer base and product portfolio.
- Strong balance sheet enables acquisitions of small and large companies that fit into Dometic’s main product areas.